Reservations & Information

We are happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the apartments and your stay in Noto.

Please send us an email indicating the desired dates and apartment, we will get back to you as soon as possible, with our suggestions and a quotation for your stay.

Please read our Terms & Conditions

Where to find us

The building is easily accessible by car

Via Domenico Cirillo, 4
96017 Noto, Siracusa

Terms & Conditions

Minimum stay

3 nights in low season (October-April)
4 nights in high season (May-September)
6 nights in August

Check-in 14:00
Check-out 11:00

To confirm the reservation, payment of 25% of the amount is required. The balance, for the remaining 75% plus the tourist tax, can be made:

again by bank transfer before arrival or

in cash upon arrival

A receipt will be issued after payment.
Please provide us with your billing information including your name, address and passport or ID number.


The 25% deposit is non-refundable in case of cancellation.